- Are you a Portuguese resident?
- Do you have 10+ years of experience in C++ or Python?
- Do you have 5+ years of experience in managing software development teams?
- Do you want to join a young and dynamic company in the AI field?
- Are you passionate about robotics?
If yes, then you might be the superstar we are looking for! We have an opening at senior level in our highly motivated multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary based on your experience. You will also have lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
If you have:
- Experience in managing 15 people over the last 3 years, with direct reporting to the CEO / CTO;
- In-depth knowledge of Python or C++ (mandatory) or of Linux (advantage);
- Strong knowledge of Architecture;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and EDP/ Architecture;
- Strong knowledge of QA tools, such as unit/regression testing;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum;
- Strong knowledge of Jira (or equivalent);
- Experience in delivery projects following a short-term schedule and addressing customer needs;
- Experience in working with real-time systems, networking, data acquisition, motor control, variety of sensors, numerical methods and knowledge of algorithms in vision and optimization;
- Master or PhD degree in computer science/electrical engineering/robotics/similar field with a background in Critical Systems Industry;
You will as our software development team leader:
- Manage our team of 20 highly skilled robotics software developers;
- Plan the development timeline according to the requirements of various stakeholders;
- Deliver our mission-critical products on time and within budget
- Implement best software practices of advanced control methods for autonomous robots using ROS, algorithms for vision, localization, navigation, grasping and learning;
- Be responsible for hardware/software integration, in particular: integrating robotics with associated peripherals, controllers or other equipment;
- Implement QA methodologies
- Interview and recruit developers on an ongoing base.
About Us: MOV.AI is a startup that provides an industry-grade operating system for autonomous intelligent collaborative robots for universal commercial use. The Company was founded by Limor Schweitzer, an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience in developing robots, robotic solutions and sales robotic equipment. MOV.AI has a strong team of best-of-breed robot developers with more than 13 years of experience. In July 2018, MOV.AI raised $3M for developing the first industry-grade O/S for autonomous intelligent collaborative robots.
MOV.AI’s main target audiences are manufacturers of material handling equipment, automation integrators, and other collaborative robot manufacturers.