● To perform a variety of technical accounting and administrative duties in the preparation, processing and maintenance of accounting and financial records; functional areas of responsibility can include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, capital asset / project accounting, and inventory; maintains a variety of accounting files and records, and performs related duties as assigned.
● Preparing reports in Excel; Checking accounts (banks, clients, suppliers); Support monthly accounting closures;
● Monitoring the daily transactions (incoming / outgoing);
● The position includes a hands-on Bookkeeping tasks, such as: Classify and post documents in bookkeeping software, Preferably Xero and Primavera; Administrative work of filing, printing and scanning; Payments of Salaries and Suppliers; Following up on outstanding incomes;
Requirements: (all MUST HAVE)
● Deep Primavera software know-how;
● Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot, filters), Word, Internet;
● Good English – spoken and written;
● Deep knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes, especially Portuguese legislation;
● Ability to handle operation deeds, insurance, companies house, legal etc.;
● Minimum professional experience of 2 years in accounting, 5 years in Bookkeeping
● Seniority Level – mid-Senior
● Independent consultant – with invoice
● Immediate admission to a fast-growing innovative company
● Weekly working hours: 40 hours
● We offer Good working environment in a young, dynamic and cooperative team
This is not a managerial position.
We need a great accountant, able to perform mostly relying on their own talent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com