● Responsible for integrating hardware and software releases made by the Mov.AI software team in new Robots (AMR).
● Establish bridges between Robot (AMR) manufacturers and Mov.AI R&D.
● Manage and guide clients through the integration process, by:
-Communicating regularly to customers while contributing to a good experience.
● Defining requirements (hardware and software interfaces) between existing Robots (AMR) and the Mov.AI software.
● Establish communication between Hardware and the Mov.AI software.
● Develop dedicated software for specific Robot (AMR).
● Setup and test final AMR solution.
● 2+ years’ experience in robotic systems (real-world robot systems in lab and/or industry)
● BSc/MSc in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
● Knowledge/experience in electronics hardware (sensors/controllers/electrical components)
● Experience with Ubuntu/Linux
● Knowledge in ROS
● Good knowledge and experience developing in Python
● Mandatory English skills (written and spoken)
● Nice to have: hands-on experience with electronics, GIT
● Keen on building trust with clients and commitment to exceptional client experience.
● Self-motivated and eager to solve complex technical challenges.
● Willing to troubleshoot equipment hands-on, turn wrenches, and check wiring.
● Ability to work independently and maintain composure under pressure.
● Strong technical skills.
What we offer:
● Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team
● A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience
● Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com