MOV.AI is looking for a senior computer vision, hands-on, team leader
Developing the next Collaborative robot operating system, MOV.AI brings open source project ROS to the enterprise automation world.
We are looking for a CV expert passionate about robots and how they can interact with humans. You will drive MOV.AI robotic perception team, aiming at allowing robots to work alongside humans.
You will join our team based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About the role
1-Conceptualize and create Cobots perception
2-Make Cobots navigate in an unstructured environment alongside humans and other Cobots.
3-Teach Cobots to interact with Humans and machines
4-Collaborate with SW engineers to build the best Robotic Operating System from around the world
5-Build a team of CV, AI, and deep learning experts from scratch
Your Experience & Skills
MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Math with at least 4 years of industry experience in:
● Calibration, localization, navigation of autonomous robots
● SLAM, 3D reconstruction, object recognition, segmentation
● Robotic perception.
● Sensor fusion.
● Familiarity with deep learning – an advantage.
● Creative and problem-solver
● Start-up mentality
● Knowledge of MATLAB and/or open CV
● Experience in ROS – advantage
● Love to build and lead best in class team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com